Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nogard the World of Dragons

There have been many stories of magical creatures, but few have captured the imagination of so many over thousands of years as that of Dragons. Fables, folklore, myths and legends have been told over and over of Dragons; whether from the north, south, east or western parts of the world.

Welcome to this fictional world of Nogard.

Nogard is a world run by Dragons that possess the ability to take the form and live among the humans they protect and care for. Humans carrying Dragons blood contain some magical abilities that vary with the amount of Dragons blood running through their veins.


There are eight chapters of this amazing story published right now; I am enjoying writing this story just as much as some of those that have read it and replied back to me about it. One chapter is added by every Friday.

Nogard the World of Dragons is packed full of adventure, drama and romance.

I thought I would begin this Blog to let my readers know the approximate day to look for the newest chapter and to answer another question that has been posed to me regarding this story.

Many have asked if I have any pictures. I have been working on a Scrap Book just for this story. The pictures are hand drawn and painted by me so it is taking time to produce them. I am also in the process of drawing the Dragon's Palace and the city that surrounds it. That picture is quite a bit larger then you could possibly imagine so it may take me some time even after it is finished to find someone that can scan it and shrink it to a size my computer can handle to get it out to you.

I am sorry I have not yet figured out how to link the chapters to one another yet or found out if that is even possible. For your convenience I shall post the first eight links here for you. I know its not a perfect thing but it is the best I can do for you at this point in time. I will keep you all posted of any changes.

Nogard the World of Dragons

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8


No comments:

Post a Comment